d e f i n i t i o n s
Al·ber·to San·tos Be·lli·do
Painter, Video & Multimedia Designer, Theatre Production and Lighting Designer, Photographer and craftsman of all things visual.
He studied video production, multimedia and lighting design in London and Bristol and has worked as a lighting designer, touring technician, publicity designer and video producer for theatre companies and performance artists from across the UK and further afield, winning numerous awards.
1. serving to indicate or point out; stimulating interest as a means of furthering investigation.
2. encouraging a person to learn, discover, understand, or solve problems on his or her own, as by experimenting, evaluating possible answers or solutions, or by trial and error: a heuristic teaching method.
3. of, pertaining to, or based on experimentation, evaluation, or trial-and-error methods.
4. Computers, Mathematics . pertaining to a trial-and-error method of problem solving used when an algorithmic approach is impractical.
1. the process of recording images on sensitized material by the action of light, X-rays, etc, and the chemical processing of this material to produce a print, slide, or cine film.
2. the art, practice, or occupation of taking and printing photographs, making cine films, etc
1.The state of one who is bound as a slave or serf.
2.A state of subjection to a force, power, or influence.
3.The practice of being physically restrained, as with cords or handcuffs, as a means of attaining sexual gratification.
1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
3. Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixatio